
The search for the tailgate has finally ended...I found a really nice one and had it shipped to me from Arizona! Overall a nice gate...I removed the original handles and I am working the metal at this point...there was surface rust under them which I took down to the bare metal to get rid off. The gate took some adjusting to get it mounted up correctly and flush but I like it a lot better than the Turbo gate. This is a custom gate...the tie downs have been shaved at some point....I paid $69.99 for the gate ...fairly decent price. I still have a tialgate for a '73 model Luv and a very nice tailgate for a '72 model Luv if someone is interested in buying them. $100 for the white gate and $175 for the baby blue '72 gate....A few pictures of the new tailgate...Update! 6/29/07...the white chevy luv tailgate has sold!!!!!!! I still have the minty baby blue tailgate for sale now without the handles...price reduced...$150!
No comments:
Post a Comment